This master eyes stroke is a set of 8 brushes must have for every makeup artist are makeup junkie.
It has brushes to fulfill all the requirement to attain finest of the look.
- BR A022 Medium Shadow Brush:- A medium-sized brush is perfect for use with powder and cream textures. The fuller, round shape is designed for shading and blending eye shadow. The rounded shape of the brush is great for covering a large surface area, for a quick and effortless eye look. Make use of the flat surface to press the shadow onto the eyelid.
- BR A021 Flat Definer Brush:- A flat brush that applies color in a stroke to provide instant definition.Ideal for lining and defining the eye with color. With super-soft but tightly packed bristles and a thin, flat edge, this brush is ideal for applying powder, gel or cream along the lashlines or to outer corners to achieve precision-definition.
- BR A019 Fine Liner Brush:- An extra fine, straight brush for extremely precise eyeliner application.
This short, firm brush allows for controlled and dense application along the lashline. It can be used with cream or liquid formulas to create a classic eyeliner look.
- BR A018 Angled Liner Brush:- The soft angular bristles fits perfectly along the lash line and the brow line, providing ultimate precision every time. Can be used to apply gel, liquid or powder eyeliner. Achieve variety of natural to dramatic looks with this thin-tipped liner brush.
- BR A017 Blending Brush:- Blending Brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow and highlighting. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer.
- BR A016 Flat Eye Shader Brush:- This brush is the go-to for beautiful, natural, on-the-go eye-shadow application. Its small size fits perfectly in your hand and is great for travel. The compact yet fluffy bristles are designed to perfectly to apply your favorite cream, liquid, or powder eye-shadows.
- BR A026 Eye Pencil Brush:- A short stiff brush that tapers to a fine pencil point. It is perfect for stamping color into the outer V of the Eye or creating defined cut crease look. It is good for buffing and softening either cream or pencil eyeliner” and “for applying shadow on top” of liner for an even bolder look.
- BR A024 Detail Dome Brush:- Create unlimited effects with this expertly designed brush, from classic shadow, to runway trends, and the smoky eye. The small head allows for total control of shadow placement and the densely packed bristles pick up the perfect amount of pigment every time. The dome shape is ideal for smudging and diffusing color.
There are no reviews yet.